- General description of the asset/project (include website link)
We are an easy to use shared staking solution for ETH2 validator staking.
We run the validators currently for our community with planned expansion to enhance decentralization.
At the time of this post we have just north of 10M TVL in ETH and have some 1M live and validators running.
- What are the reserve assets and their weights?
ETH - needs a higher weight as this pool should provide exit liquidity
vETH2 - native token minted when users deposit ETH into our platform, and burnt when they exit from our platform.
Future reserve assets we would like to consider for gradual addition: (similiar to the snowswap ETH2SNOW AMM w/ 2k ETH)
- Lido - stETH
- ankr - aETHB
- cream - crETH2
- Where are the points of centralization?
We currently own and run the validators.
- What are the smart contract risks?
Smart contract is un-audited. Audit is coming via certik in march.
- What are the financial risks?
Validators can be slashed resulting in loss of user funds
- ETH price volatility
ETH price movements can result in a loss of TVL or user principal in terms of stablecoins.
- How will this pool attract TVL?
We are offering an airdrop for snow pool stakers and can do the same here.
- Token geyser
We can launch the pool ourselves and offer a staking geyser that users can deposit the LP token shell into to accrue rewards in SGT
- Buyback SGT with pool fees
If the pool can accrue admin fees on swaps we plan to buy back SGT with it to help price discovery and offer a financial incentive to holding SGT
- What is the project’s vision and how does Shell fit into that?
We are a liquid, DeFi compatible ETH staking solution for ETH2,
As such, being liquid is important and an AMM offers a large positive value offering for creating liquidity for the vETH2 token. Both in terms of exiting to ETH/weth or to other protocols.
The yield farming via SGT, or accruing swap fees, or admin fees that are redistributed to the eco-system.
- Sharedstake is willing to pay a SGT bounty from the dev treasury for the implementation or help implementing this pool.